Thursday 18 April 2013

Queer Girl's Guide To Strap-Ons 103

In Parts One and Two I went over some basics on how to choose a harness and a dildo for you and your partner's pleasure in the boudoir. Here is what we actually ended up getting. For Part Three, I want to show you how to use it. So I'm going to tell you a story. The first time my girlfriend and I used our strap-on was mind-blowing for both of us. We have an amazing sex life, but this was one of the times I felt most connected to her in our entire time together.

It started off with a lot of faff. The harness has to sit higher here, and lower there. Rings have to be fiddled with, straps have to be tightened. We both tried it on, one after the other to start with. Playing around, giggling. It was our eighteen month anniversary, and she was going back to work the next day but we had the whole afternoon ahead of us. The apartment was empty and a sunny day outside. I have had sex with guys before, but she never has. She's never had anything bigger than our biggest vibe inside her (which is about half the size of the dildo in our strap-on). She wasn't even nervous, took the situation head-on like she usually does.

After we had finished rolling around and giggling, it turned more serious. She wanted to try it first, so I had it on. At first it was awkward lying on top of her with something protruding between my legs. It poked her in the thigh like guys have on mine so many times, which was really trippy for me. I adjusted and it was between her legs, softly poking her sex and teasing her instead. I kissed all over her body. Her breasts in my mouth and a trail of kisses down her stomach. I nibbled her thighs and then went between her legs with my mouth, teasing her until she was so wet she couldn't stand it anymore. What? I had to warm her up for it...

When she was ready, I poured some water-based lubricant into her hand and told her to oil it up. She looked like she was starting to get slightly nervous, but I kissed her and she forgot everything else. She lay on her back in the autumn sunshine pouring through my window onto the bed. I positioned myself between her legs and teased her sex with the tip of it. She moaned loudly. Between the lube and her own wetness, she was ready and waiting for me, and impatient at that. I put just the tip inside her and pulled it in and out of her gently.

One of the things I love most about sex with girls is that I know exactly what everything I do to her feels like. I knew exactly how far to go in to start with, and how far to go in next. I could imagine exactly how it felt with me inside of her, and could almost experience it with her. Each moan or catch of her breath let me feel something else inside of me. The feeling was wild and uncontrollable.

I pushed halfway in and the look on her face said everything. She was in heaven. I leaned down and kissed her, though it was hard because I had to hold myself up so I didn't push in further. She kissed me back with wild abandon, clearly having the time of her life. I pulled almost the entire way out and then halfway back in again, and her eyes rolled back in her head. I kept the pace up, nearly all the way out then back in again. When she was ready, I pressed all the way in so our groins met and the noise she made was incomprehensible. Somewhere a mix between pure pleasure and pure shock.

When a girl loses her virginity young, her first time isn't always going to be great. That's just how it goes for a lot of girls out there, myself included. It hurts, your partner doesn't always know what they're doing, let alone how to make it better. My girlfriend lost her virginity to me a very long time ago, but she had never done anything like this, with or without me. In a way I guess you could say she lost her penetrative virginity that day, and she got to do it in a completely safe place, with someone she loved and who could give her immense pleasure while doing it. You have no idea how happy I was to be able to do that for her.

I stayed there for a while, all the way inside her. If I could have felt anything, I knew she would have been throbbing around me. She lay beneath me, shuddering slightly and moaning. I continued to tease her a little, rocking back and forth. I knew how it felt, I knew she would love it. Then I drew all the way out and then pushed myself all the way back in, maddeningly slowly. Then drew out to halfway, and continued to tease her. She wasn't even speaking English by this point, and her face expressed every bit of her love and hate relationship with the teasing and new sensations. Her eyes were still rolling back in her head. I've never seen that look on her face before and I haven't since. Maybe it was purely a first time face.

It's all in the hips. The strap-on is tight to you, so it works with your body and you become it. You control it with your hips, with leverage from your knees. Imagine that clichéd thrusting movement that men do in bad movies and film clips, do exactly that with you inside her. Use your hips to draw it out, and push it back in. Tease her, love her, drive her crazy. It's all in the hips.

For a while after, she climbed on top of me and amused herself with it. I lay back and watched her grinding herself on me, head back and body bared to me. It was a phenomenal sight. She rocked back and forth on it, learning what she liked and what she didn't. After that, I rolled her back over and fucked her long and deep. I pulled out one of our vibes and pressed it to my clit with my arm between our tangle of legs, and exploded while I was inside her. She drives me just as crazy as I drove her. She hadn't learned to come with only something inside her yet, so I turned the vibe around and pressed it to her clit. Nearly instantly, she started to come harder and deeper than I had ever seen her before. And I was inside her for it. All the way inside, with my body pressed length to length with hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment